Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Aid and Eastern Kingdoms - Level 35


Location: Shadowpray Village, Desolace
Level: 35
Latest Achievements: "Expert Cook" + "Blackfathoms Deep"
Total Quests Completed: 254



Yesterday I wrote about the Eastern Kingdom Capitol of Undercity, but there are so many other important Eastern Kingdom Cities we haven't talked about yet.  In northern Eastern Kingdoms, so far, at level 35, I have encountered two very important stops. TarrenMills and Hammerfall.  Tarren Mills is an important flight path to grab.  A lot of the travel quests which send us this way have ending points around here.  You wont want to run that far every time.

Hammerfall is the second important flight path to grab in this neck of the woods, mostly for the first aid training you'll be doing here.   I found this out when I ran down here for my mageweave first aid training.  

It's a fun little quest which sets you up inside a small room with 6 beds.  One by one, you are tasked with bandaging the wounded.  Some will die before you get to them, but you need to save 15 before 60 die (I believe, it might be a smaller number, I've forgotten)  After you succeed, you can train in the higher level first aid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment